Muskego needs your vote! We have slipped to 6th place in the Reader's Digest annual “We Hear You America” Sweepstakes award program. Anyone can vote for Muskego, you don't have to live in Muskego. Everyone who votes is also eligible for individual prizes.
Muskego could win up to $40,000, appear in the May issue of Reader's Digest magazine and/or be a stop on the 2011 Reader's Digest RV tour.
It is easy to do:
1. Go to this link: http://wehearyouamerica.readersdigest.com/
2. Type in Muskego's zip code in the "Cheer" box (53150)
3. Log-in with your email (if already registered) OR register to vote
4. Hit the cheer button 10 times. (you can vote up to 10 times a day)
5. Repeat every day until 2/7/2011.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Supper Clubs on the menu at Franklin Public Library
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Mayor Chiaverotti delivers ice cream to St. Leonard School
- Callen Construction Explains the Benefits of Total Window Replacement
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!