Dermatologist, Dr. Hill Joins Medical College Of Wisconsin Faculty At Children's Hospital
Samantha Hill, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of dermatology at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, a major teaching affiliate of the College. Dr. Hill also is a member of Children’s Specialty Group.
Dr. Hill treats a broad spectrum of skin diseases in children and specializes in treatment of hyperhidrosis, a medical condition involving excessive sweating in both adults and children.
A board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Hill came to the College as a pediatric dermatology fellow in 2009 after completing a residency at St. Louis University Hospital. She completed a pediatric residency and internship in 2006 at Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio.
Dr. Hill earned a Doctor of Medicine degree from The Medical College of Wisconsin in 2003 and a Bachelor of Science degree from University of Wisconsin, Madison, in 1999.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- The Equitable Bank hires new mortgage loan officer
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale