Dermatologist, Dr. Hill Joins Medical College Of Wisconsin Faculty At Children's Hospital
Samantha Hill, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of dermatology at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, a major teaching affiliate of the College. Dr. Hill also is a member of Children’s Specialty Group.
Dr. Hill treats a broad spectrum of skin diseases in children and specializes in treatment of hyperhidrosis, a medical condition involving excessive sweating in both adults and children.
A board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Hill came to the College as a pediatric dermatology fellow in 2009 after completing a residency at St. Louis University Hospital. She completed a pediatric residency and internship in 2006 at Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio.
Dr. Hill earned a Doctor of Medicine degree from The Medical College of Wisconsin in 2003 and a Bachelor of Science degree from University of Wisconsin, Madison, in 1999.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- Encore Acacia Performance of “Fish Eyes” Directed by Hales Corners Resident
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Holiday Folk Fair International to Feature Special Exhibits and Displays
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair
- All You Can Eat Breakfast - Sunday, November 15th
- The Southwestern Suburban Symphony Announces New Performances