Dermatologist, Dr. Hill Joins Medical College Of Wisconsin Faculty At Children's Hospital
Samantha Hill, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of dermatology at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, a major teaching affiliate of the College. Dr. Hill also is a member of Children’s Specialty Group.
Dr. Hill treats a broad spectrum of skin diseases in children and specializes in treatment of hyperhidrosis, a medical condition involving excessive sweating in both adults and children.
A board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Hill came to the College as a pediatric dermatology fellow in 2009 after completing a residency at St. Louis University Hospital. She completed a pediatric residency and internship in 2006 at Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio.
Dr. Hill earned a Doctor of Medicine degree from The Medical College of Wisconsin in 2003 and a Bachelor of Science degree from University of Wisconsin, Madison, in 1999.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Chamber Social at Jetz on 12/23
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Cookie Walk this Saturday 12/13 at Faith Community Church, Franklin
- Big Cedar Blue Grass Band Christmas Concert
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13
- FREE New Years Resolution Tranformation
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Modern Woodmen Office Opening in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “Peculiar People”