Dermatologist, Dr. Hill Joins Medical College Of Wisconsin Faculty At Children's Hospital
Samantha Hill, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of dermatology at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, a major teaching affiliate of the College. Dr. Hill also is a member of Children’s Specialty Group.
Dr. Hill treats a broad spectrum of skin diseases in children and specializes in treatment of hyperhidrosis, a medical condition involving excessive sweating in both adults and children.
A board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Hill came to the College as a pediatric dermatology fellow in 2009 after completing a residency at St. Louis University Hospital. She completed a pediatric residency and internship in 2006 at Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio.
Dr. Hill earned a Doctor of Medicine degree from The Medical College of Wisconsin in 2003 and a Bachelor of Science degree from University of Wisconsin, Madison, in 1999.
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Artists in the Garden at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “I Do! I Do!” Musical Hit Follows Milestones of a Marriage
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Mas Soul--ENCORE!