St. Paul's Muskego Starts a Cardio conditioning/Boot Camp/Strength Training session this coming January.
Designed for people of all ages, modification to your fitness level with personalized attention. Starts Monday, January 10th with various times and days available.
For more information contact St. Paul's at 414-218-5197 or 414-801-2845 for times and costs.
Kick off your year with a rewarding and healthy new kind of work out.
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Artists in the Garden at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “I Do! I Do!” Musical Hit Follows Milestones of a Marriage
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Mas Soul--ENCORE!