Freshly cut Christmas trees are now available at the Stahl-Conrad Homestead, 9724 W. Forest Home Ave., Hales Corners. Hours are 3:30 to 8:00 p.m. weekdays and 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. Come early for the best selection.
The trees are 6 to 9 feet in height. Species include balsam, Fraser, and pine. Prices range from $20 to $60, depending on size and type. Volunteer workers will be available to help you select your tree and load it onto your vehicle.
The sale has been so successful in past years that the number of trees available this year has been increased to 140. An added attraction this year is decorative swags created by members of the Hawthorn Garden Club. Those prices begin at $5.
Board president Bette Arey says their best advertising comes from satisfied customers who come back year after year and tell their friends. "We always sell out," she says. For more information, call Bette at (414) 425-5572.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- God and Life Class Offered through Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- New Berlin Police Motorcycle Shirts Fundraiser
- Free Genealogy Workshop
- We have helped over 250 people quit smoking!