Freshly cut Christmas trees are now available at the Stahl-Conrad Homestead, 9724 W. Forest Home Ave., Hales Corners. Hours are 3:30 to 8:00 p.m. weekdays and 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. Come early for the best selection.
The trees are 6 to 9 feet in height. Species include balsam, Fraser, and pine. Prices range from $20 to $60, depending on size and type. Volunteer workers will be available to help you select your tree and load it onto your vehicle.
The sale has been so successful in past years that the number of trees available this year has been increased to 140. An added attraction this year is decorative swags created by members of the Hawthorn Garden Club. Those prices begin at $5.
Board president Bette Arey says their best advertising comes from satisfied customers who come back year after year and tell their friends. "We always sell out," she says. For more information, call Bette at (414) 425-5572.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Julie Pandl To Present Program to Hales Corners Woman's Club Sept. 5
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22