The Muskego Police Department invites anyone interested in snowmobiling to enroll in a Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Snowmobile Safety Class.
The class will be held Tuesday, 11/30/2010 and Thursday, 12/2/2010 from 6-9pm and Sat 12/4/2010 from 8-11am. The class will take place at Lake Denoon Middle School, W216 S10586 Crowbar Dr., Muskego, Wis. 53150. Instructors are Muskego Police Officers John Walejewski and Gary Mrotek, who are veteran instructors of Snowmobile, Boater, and Hunter Safety.
Anyone born after Jan 1, 1985 is required to have safety certification to operate a snowmobile on public trails and lakes alone. The class will instruct snowmobile safety features, pre-ride inspections, basic riding skills, responsibilities, laws and how to prepare for possible emergencies. DNR Warden Steve Sanidas will present a portion of the class. Parents are also encouraged to attend.
To enroll, advance registration is required. Visit the Muskego Police Dept. W183 S8150 Racine Ave., or contact Officer Walejewski at 262-679-4133, voice mailbox 9818. On payment of the $10 fee, you will be given a student handbook to review PRIOR to the start of class.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Annual Cookie Walk at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Western Union and Better Business Bureau Warn of Charity Scams During Giving Season
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Local Girl Scout troop collecting Cans for Kids this Saturday, Dec. 7
- Giving Tuesday: BBB Advises Checking Charities Out Before Making Year-End Gifts
- IKE CHEERLEADER'S HOLIDAY YOUTH CHEER CLINIC
- BBB Offers Advice to Black Friday and Cyber Monday Shoppers