On Saturday, November 20, the New Berlin Swim Meet will be held at the Eisenhower High School Natatorium for boys and girls in grades 3-6. Several practice sessions are available to participants, which will be led by the Eisenhower coaching staff and assisted by members of the high school swim and dive team. This meet is not a USA Swimming sanctioned event; it is a recreational event intended for emerging level swimmers.
Athletes will compete in four age/gender divisions; 3rd & 4th grade boys, 3rd & 4th grade girls, 5th & 6th grade boys, and 5th & 6th grade girls. Ribbons will be awarded to the top six finishers in each individual event, and the top three teams in the relay event. Swimmers will represent their school and/or community and a traveling trophy will be awarded to the winning team at the completion of the meet. Registration is $10 and forms can be downloaded at newberlinswimclub.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center
- Rummage Sale on Oct. 10 by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Star Award
- Sept. 19 booster and car seat safety check in Waukesha
- Heritage Haunted House
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Protect your vision, know the 3 leading causes of blindness