October 15 is the deadline for "Early Bird" registration of the annual "Casino Night," sponsored by the Franklin Educational Foundation. All profits benefit students in Franklin schools.
The event will be held Saturday, Nov. 12, at Boerner Botanical Gardens, beginning with a silent auction at 6 p.m. Early reservations are advised, according to Marlene vidal, as the event sold out last year. The cost for the dinner and evening's entertainment is $50 per person; after Oct. 15 the cost is $60.
Donations of silent auction items are also welcome.
For more information about the event, go to http://www.franklin.k12.wi.us/images/stories/foundation/Auction_Invite_2010.pdf or call Marlene Vidal at 414-525-7650.
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- The Equitable Bank hires new mortgage loan officer