October 15 is the deadline for "Early Bird" registration of the annual "Casino Night," sponsored by the Franklin Educational Foundation. All profits benefit students in Franklin schools.
The event will be held Saturday, Nov. 12, at Boerner Botanical Gardens, beginning with a silent auction at 6 p.m. Early reservations are advised, according to Marlene vidal, as the event sold out last year. The cost for the dinner and evening's entertainment is $50 per person; after Oct. 15 the cost is $60.
Donations of silent auction items are also welcome.
For more information about the event, go to http://www.franklin.k12.wi.us/images/stories/foundation/Auction_Invite_2010.pdf or call Marlene Vidal at 414-525-7650.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- God and Life Class Offered through Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- New Berlin Police Motorcycle Shirts Fundraiser
- Free Genealogy Workshop
- We have helped over 250 people quit smoking!