October 15 is the deadline for "Early Bird" registration of the annual "Casino Night," sponsored by the Franklin Educational Foundation. All profits benefit students in Franklin schools.
The event will be held Saturday, Nov. 12, at Boerner Botanical Gardens, beginning with a silent auction at 6 p.m. Early reservations are advised, according to Marlene vidal, as the event sold out last year. The cost for the dinner and evening's entertainment is $50 per person; after Oct. 15 the cost is $60.
Donations of silent auction items are also welcome.
For more information about the event, go to http://www.franklin.k12.wi.us/images/stories/foundation/Auction_Invite_2010.pdf or call Marlene Vidal at 414-525-7650.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Decisions Series Week Two at Franklin Public Library
- Great Decisions Series Begins at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Cupid’s Arrow Points to Transparency: A thing or two to learn from wealthy couples