October 15 is the deadline for "Early Bird" registration of the annual "Casino Night," sponsored by the Franklin Educational Foundation. All profits benefit students in Franklin schools.
The event will be held Saturday, Nov. 12, at Boerner Botanical Gardens, beginning with a silent auction at 6 p.m. Early reservations are advised, according to Marlene vidal, as the event sold out last year. The cost for the dinner and evening's entertainment is $50 per person; after Oct. 15 the cost is $60.
Donations of silent auction items are also welcome.
For more information about the event, go to http://www.franklin.k12.wi.us/images/stories/foundation/Auction_Invite_2010.pdf or call Marlene Vidal at 414-525-7650.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair This Weekend!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Elements Massage™ Collecting Toys for the Annual Marine Toys for Tots Campaign
- Hiller Ford-Toys for Tots Drop Off Location
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Missing Cat
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- Encore Acacia Performance of “Fish Eyes” Directed by Hales Corners Resident