October 15 is the deadline for "Early Bird" registration of the annual "Casino Night," sponsored by the Franklin Educational Foundation. All profits benefit students in Franklin schools.
The event will be held Saturday, Nov. 12, at Boerner Botanical Gardens, beginning with a silent auction at 6 p.m. Early reservations are advised, according to Marlene vidal, as the event sold out last year. The cost for the dinner and evening's entertainment is $50 per person; after Oct. 15 the cost is $60.
Donations of silent auction items are also welcome.
For more information about the event, go to http://www.franklin.k12.wi.us/images/stories/foundation/Auction_Invite_2010.pdf or call Marlene Vidal at 414-525-7650.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Scholarships Awarded by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- Say Cheers to More Healthy Years at Wilson Commons
- Kids From Wisconsin Premier
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- St. Gregory the Great Hosts Student Art Fair
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction