"Why Can't I Breathe Through My Nose?" Living With Your Nose and Sinuses...
There are a number of causes of breathing and sinus problems. A breathing problem can affect every aspect of your life. It can interfere with your ability to get restful sleep or walk a flight of stairs. You may find yourself relying frequently on over-the-counter remedies such as decongestants or sleep aids. Please join Dr. Michael Nordstrom, Otolaryngologist, as he covers areas that cause breathing problems, treatment options and suggestions as to when to see a physician for help!
Date: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Place: Aurora West Allis Medical Center - Check in at main desk for room location
Call: (888) 863-5502
Register online at www.aurorahealthcare.org.
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Artists in the Garden at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “I Do! I Do!” Musical Hit Follows Milestones of a Marriage
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th