"Why Can't I Breathe Through My Nose?" Living With Your Nose and Sinuses...
There are a number of causes of breathing and sinus problems. A breathing problem can affect every aspect of your life. It can interfere with your ability to get restful sleep or walk a flight of stairs. You may find yourself relying frequently on over-the-counter remedies such as decongestants or sleep aids. Please join Dr. Michael Nordstrom, Otolaryngologist, as he covers areas that cause breathing problems, treatment options and suggestions as to when to see a physician for help!
Date: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Place: Aurora West Allis Medical Center - Check in at main desk for room location
Call: (888) 863-5502
Register online at www.aurorahealthcare.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- Encore Acacia Performance of “Fish Eyes” Directed by Hales Corners Resident
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Holiday Folk Fair International to Feature Special Exhibits and Displays
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair
- All You Can Eat Breakfast - Sunday, November 15th
- The Southwestern Suburban Symphony Announces New Performances
- Five Star Value of Hiring Veterans