"Why Can't I Breathe Through My Nose?" Living With Your Nose and Sinuses...
There are a number of causes of breathing and sinus problems. A breathing problem can affect every aspect of your life. It can interfere with your ability to get restful sleep or walk a flight of stairs. You may find yourself relying frequently on over-the-counter remedies such as decongestants or sleep aids. Please join Dr. Michael Nordstrom, Otolaryngologist, as he covers areas that cause breathing problems, treatment options and suggestions as to when to see a physician for help!
Date: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Place: Aurora West Allis Medical Center - Check in at main desk for room location
Call: (888) 863-5502
Register online at www.aurorahealthcare.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- 5th Annual Classic Car Show
- Red Carpet Celebration
- Campus News
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- P&A Nails & Spa Special Offers!
- Eisenhower Football Tailgate Party Fundraiser August 8th
- David HB Drake- The Singer-Songwriter Sets
- Annual Cruisin-4-Kids Motorcycle Ride this Saturday!