"Why Can't I Breathe Through My Nose?" Living With Your Nose and Sinuses...
There are a number of causes of breathing and sinus problems. A breathing problem can affect every aspect of your life. It can interfere with your ability to get restful sleep or walk a flight of stairs. You may find yourself relying frequently on over-the-counter remedies such as decongestants or sleep aids. Please join Dr. Michael Nordstrom, Otolaryngologist, as he covers areas that cause breathing problems, treatment options and suggestions as to when to see a physician for help!
Date: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Place: Aurora West Allis Medical Center - Check in at main desk for room location
Call: (888) 863-5502
Register online at www.aurorahealthcare.org.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- The Equitable Bank hires new mortgage loan officer
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale