"Why Can't I Breathe Through My Nose?" Living With Your Nose and Sinuses...
There are a number of causes of breathing and sinus problems. A breathing problem can affect every aspect of your life. It can interfere with your ability to get restful sleep or walk a flight of stairs. You may find yourself relying frequently on over-the-counter remedies such as decongestants or sleep aids. Please join Dr. Michael Nordstrom, Otolaryngologist, as he covers areas that cause breathing problems, treatment options and suggestions as to when to see a physician for help!
Date: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Place: Aurora West Allis Medical Center - Check in at main desk for room location
Call: (888) 863-5502
Register online at www.aurorahealthcare.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- Breakfast with Santa, Craft Fair and Cookie Walk
- Callen Construction Adds Tracy Grosspietsch as Designer
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Artisans Sharing Their Heritage Through Craft
- Baseball Prospect heading to Creighton