The Pig Out and Dance Fundraiser is being held Saturday October2, 2010 at AJ's Bar and Grill at S90W13970 Boxhorn Dr. in Muskego. The times of the event are 6:30 pm - 11:30 pm. All proceeds of this fundraiser will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
The delicious Pig Roast is from Brossman's Meats out of Racine and will be $10 per person. The music will be provided by the band Outta State Plates. Raffles will be held throughout the night for such things as a Meat Basket, 50/50, and an Entertainment basket. Doorprizes will also be given out throughout the evening.
Silent auctions are in abundance and range in value and kind. Such as an African Photo Safari for two, children's birthday party , golf baskets, jewelry, art, booze, leaf blower/vac, gift certificates, salon services, etc.
It is breast cancer awareness month, come support this worthy cause. One in eight women get breast cancer. Breast cancer affects both men and women and is not partial to age, race, class or demograph. With those numbers almost everyone is affected by breast cancer in one way or another. Help us in the fight to end breast cancer.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Great local cuisine and a Waterbugs Ski Show
- Aimee Berg's Brain Tumors
- GHS Rising Senior Elected Governor of Badger Boys State
- United Serbian Soccer Club Fall Registration Is Now Open
- Secret Gift Card with Services
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration