The Hales Corners Historical Society invites you to take a trip with Charles Damaske on the Rapid Transit Line from Milwaukee to Hales Corners. The program is scheduled on Thursday, October 7, at 7:00 p.m. in the Hunt Room of the Hales Corners Library, 5885 S. 116th St.
You'll travel from the Public Service Building in downtown Milwaukee past Calvary Curve, Schlinger Avenue, Fruitland Station, and finally into Hales Corners, ending up at the North Cape Turnaround. Damaske has many tales to share about the village. For example, who took the Rapid Transit just to enjoy turtle soup at the Bosch?
The event is free and open to the public. For more information, call Audrey at (414) 529-2687.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Hales Corners Chamber Social at Jetz on 12/23
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Cookie Walk this Saturday 12/13 at Faith Community Church, Franklin
- Big Cedar Blue Grass Band Christmas Concert
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13