The Hales Corners Historical Society invites you to take a trip with Charles Damaske on the Rapid Transit Line from Milwaukee to Hales Corners. The program is scheduled on Thursday, October 7, at 7:00 p.m. in the Hunt Room of the Hales Corners Library, 5885 S. 116th St.
You'll travel from the Public Service Building in downtown Milwaukee past Calvary Curve, Schlinger Avenue, Fruitland Station, and finally into Hales Corners, ending up at the North Cape Turnaround. Damaske has many tales to share about the village. For example, who took the Rapid Transit just to enjoy turtle soup at the Bosch?
The event is free and open to the public. For more information, call Audrey at (414) 529-2687.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Firefighters Climb at #1 Fight for Air Climb in the Nation
- REALTORS’ Home & Garden Show Ushers in Spring
- Heritage Presbyterian Church 5th Annual Easter Egg Hunt