The New Berlin Swim Club offers training and practice for swimmers of all ages and abilities. We pride ourselves in our low swimmer to coach ratios, our consistent and extensive practice schedules, our outstanding family participation and our swimmer comradery!
It is the goal of the New Berlin Swim Club to encourage a love for the sport of swimming and to train all our athletes for a long career in competitive swimming.
We have a spot for you on our team!
Try us out!
Join us September 13th, 15th or 16th
from 5:30-6:30 pm at the New Berlin West pool, or
September 14th from 5:30-6:30 at the New Berlin Eisenhower pool.
The first week is FREE for new swimmers!
No need to sign up now, just come by and see if swimming is the right sport for you.
Bring your swimsuit, goggles, and towel and be ready for some fun!
Coaches and Board Members will be available to answer questions and hand out additional information if you’re interested in joining.
If you have any questions prior to September 13th please email Meg Sonday at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Faith Academy and Faith Community Church Pumpkin Fundraiser
- Franklin Lacrosse Spring Season Registration Now Open!
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Annual Muskego High School Career Bus Tour Helps Students
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Whitnall Marching Band
- Record Setting Ribbon Cuttings for Muskego Businesses
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center
- Rummage Sale on Oct. 10 by Hales Corners Woman's Club