The New Berlin Swim Club offers training and practice for swimmers of all ages and abilities. We pride ourselves in our low swimmer to coach ratios, our consistent and extensive practice schedules, our outstanding family participation and our swimmer comradery!
It is the goal of the New Berlin Swim Club to encourage a love for the sport of swimming and to train all our athletes for a long career in competitive swimming.
We have a spot for you on our team!
Try us out!
Join us September 13th, 15th or 16th
from 5:30-6:30 pm at the New Berlin West pool, or
September 14th from 5:30-6:30 at the New Berlin Eisenhower pool.
The first week is FREE for new swimmers!
No need to sign up now, just come by and see if swimming is the right sport for you.
Bring your swimsuit, goggles, and towel and be ready for some fun!
Coaches and Board Members will be available to answer questions and hand out additional information if you’re interested in joining.
If you have any questions prior to September 13th please email Meg Sonday at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Holocaust Remembrance Day at Franklin Public Library
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.