Hales Corners — A new frozen yogurt shop called YoFresh Yogurt Cafe is slated to open on South 108th Street by the first week of September.
YoFresh is part of a Boston-based franchise. It's new cafe at 5760 S. 108th St. will be the second location in Wisconsin besides Oak Creek.
Customers will be able to customize their sweet treat with any of YoFresh's self-serve "lots o' toppings."
YoFresh frozen yogurt is all-natural, contains no artificial sweeteners and is fat free, according to its menu online.
- Sue Haislmaier's watercolor paintings on display at botanical gardens
- Traveling Beer Gardens coming to Hales Corners Park
- Youth soccer program at Hales Corners Library July 28
- Children's musician Duke Otherwise to perform at Hales Corners Library
- Emmanuel Church will hold car show at Augustfest event
- Hales Corners police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Board moves Hwy 100 corridor project, Festival Foods forward
- Innovative Health & Fitness raises record amount for GAB
- Animals to visit Hales Corners Library for "Ms. Kim's Amazing Animals"
- Free cartoon drawing class at Hales Corners Library