Hales Corners — A new frozen yogurt shop called YoFresh Yogurt Cafe is slated to open on South 108th Street by the first week of September.
YoFresh is part of a Boston-based franchise. It's new cafe at 5760 S. 108th St. will be the second location in Wisconsin besides Oak Creek.
Customers will be able to customize their sweet treat with any of YoFresh's self-serve "lots o' toppings."
YoFresh frozen yogurt is all-natural, contains no artificial sweeteners and is fat free, according to its menu online.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Park pavilion and ice rink gains ground with county approval
- Hales Corners Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Sept. 25, 2014
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Video: 'Bug Whisperer' inspires curiosity, respect for otherwise 'misunderstood' insects
- Hales Corners Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Scurry over to Wehr Nature Center on Sunday for bug day
- Hales Corners Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Video: Greenfield, Greendale and Hales Corners police storm high schools in active shooter training