Franklin — The Whitnall Park Golf Clubhouse will open its doors to snow adventurers on weekends throughout the winter season. The clubhouse, located at 6751 S. 92nd St., will offer hot chocolate, pizza and burgers on Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 6 p.m.
People can visit the park on weekdays, from dawn until 10 p.m., but without the amenities of the clubhouse. The sledding area, located between the clubhouse and Mallard Lake, will be lighted daily from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Cross country ski and snowshoe rentals are available at the clubhouse.
- Sue Haislmaier's watercolor paintings on display at botanical gardens
- Traveling Beer Gardens coming to Hales Corners Park
- Youth soccer program at Hales Corners Library July 28
- Children's musician Duke Otherwise to perform at Hales Corners Library
- Emmanuel Church will hold car show at Augustfest event
- Hales Corners police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Board moves Hwy 100 corridor project, Festival Foods forward
- Innovative Health & Fitness raises record amount for GAB
- Animals to visit Hales Corners Library for "Ms. Kim's Amazing Animals"
- Free cartoon drawing class at Hales Corners Library