Franklin — The Whitnall Park Golf Clubhouse will open its doors to snow adventurers on weekends throughout the winter season. The clubhouse, located at 6751 S. 92nd St., will offer hot chocolate, pizza and burgers on Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 6 p.m.
People can visit the park on weekdays, from dawn until 10 p.m., but without the amenities of the clubhouse. The sledding area, located between the clubhouse and Mallard Lake, will be lighted daily from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Cross country ski and snowshoe rentals are available at the clubhouse.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Additional sessions on $29.4 million Whitnall school referendum set
- Hales Corners police report: March 5, 2015 issue
- For what it's worth, antique author offers antique insights in advance of Hales Corners visit
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- 'Spite Fences' author to visit Whitnall Middle School students
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Boerner Botanical Gardens to host winter bird arboretum walk
- Sessions offered to public on Whitnall School District referendum questions
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 12, 2015, issue
- Whitnall School District earns subsidy to pay for global exam