Franklin — The Whitnall Park Golf Clubhouse will open its doors to snow adventurers on weekends throughout the winter season. The clubhouse, located at 6751 S. 92nd St., will offer hot chocolate, pizza and burgers on Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 6 p.m.
People can visit the park on weekdays, from dawn until 10 p.m., but without the amenities of the clubhouse. The sledding area, located between the clubhouse and Mallard Lake, will be lighted daily from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Cross country ski and snowshoe rentals are available at the clubhouse.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Plans for Alyson Dudek ice skating center move forward with donation
- Hales Corners adopts tight 2016 budget of $8.15 million
- Hales Corners police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce to host social on Nov. 24
- Hales Corners police report: Nov. 19, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners 2016 proposed budget sees 'nominal increase'
- Legacy Spa & Salon to host networking event on Nov. 7 in Hales Corners
- Homeless sex offender may be in Hales Corners area
- Hales Corners preschool taking steps toward more technology
- Hales Corners police report: Nov. 12, 2015 issue