Franklin — The Whitnall Park Golf Clubhouse will open its doors to snow adventurers on weekends throughout the winter season. The clubhouse, located at 6751 S. 92nd St., will offer hot chocolate, pizza and burgers on Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 6 p.m.
People can visit the park on weekdays, from dawn until 10 p.m., but without the amenities of the clubhouse. The sledding area, located between the clubhouse and Mallard Lake, will be lighted daily from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Cross country ski and snowshoe rentals are available at the clubhouse.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zoo Interchange traffic work update
- New fire department staffing increases Hales Corners tax rate
- Board approves funding of Hales Corners Park Pavilion and Pool repair
- Hales Corners police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Elementary students receive surprise care package from Army pen pals
- Lawn Poolice 'entre-manure' starts dog waste removal business
- Updated: Hales Corners pool stays afloat in county budget
- Hales Corners police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Charity maintains 'legend' of former Whitnall student
- Sports bar, grill to replace China Inn in Hales Corners