Franklin — The Whitnall Park Golf Clubhouse will open its doors to snow adventurers on weekends throughout the winter season. The clubhouse, located at 6751 S. 92nd St., will offer hot chocolate, pizza and burgers on Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 6 p.m.
People can visit the park on weekdays, from dawn until 10 p.m., but without the amenities of the clubhouse. The sledding area, located between the clubhouse and Mallard Lake, will be lighted daily from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Cross country ski and snowshoe rentals are available at the clubhouse.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alyson Dudek of Hales Corners will compete on 'The Amazing Race' with boyfriend
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Mia Famiglia bringing Sicilian cooking to downtown Waukesha
- Owners are reportedly closing Mia Famiglia in Hales Corners to a open new restaurant in Waukesha
- Alyson Dudek of Hales Corners will compete on "The Amazing Race" with boyfriend
- New Baptist church to use Hales Corners Village Hall for weekly service
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue
- Whitnall ready to go for $29.4 million facilities referendums
- Village of Hales Corners may eliminate retired health benefits for new hires
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 15, 2015 issue