Officers investigating a shoplifting incident Aug. 29 discovered evidence that the suspect might also be involved in a recent burglary in New Berlin.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
An employee at Pick 'n Save, 5800 S. 108th St., called police at 3:45 p.m. after an unidentified man shoplifted a bottle of vodka and ran from the store. Although police were unable to find the man, they did find his vehicle in the parking lot.
During a search of his vehicle, officers found drug paraphernalia and several items stolen during a burglary in New Berlin.
Police are seeking the owner of the vehicle, a 21-year-old New Berlin man, in connection with the shoplifting incident and for questioning about the burglary.
- Free Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra concert at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Wounded Warrior now "The Chowventor" (1)
- Sandra Kulik to proceed Mike Weber as Hales Corners' Administrator
- Hales Corners Library to host puppet show for summer reading program
- Watercolor paintings of nature on display at Botanical Gardens
- Hales Corners Board selects new administrator
- Rolling road forces bumpy review in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce social to focus on "Millennial Mind"
- Hales Corners police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Bethseda Thrift Shop hosts fashion show, helps those with disabilities