Officers investigating a shoplifting incident Aug. 29 discovered evidence that the suspect might also be involved in a recent burglary in New Berlin.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
An employee at Pick 'n Save, 5800 S. 108th St., called police at 3:45 p.m. after an unidentified man shoplifted a bottle of vodka and ran from the store. Although police were unable to find the man, they did find his vehicle in the parking lot.
During a search of his vehicle, officers found drug paraphernalia and several items stolen during a burglary in New Berlin.
Police are seeking the owner of the vehicle, a 21-year-old New Berlin man, in connection with the shoplifting incident and for questioning about the burglary.
- Hales Corners Library ends summer reading program with comedy, prizes
- Hales Corners Night Out to "promote and preserve prosperous community"
- Hales Corners police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Amber Frymark wins Hottest Kitchen Entreprenuer Challenge
- Sue Haislmaier's watercolor paintings on display at botanical gardens
- Traveling Beer Gardens coming to Hales Corners Park
- Youth soccer program at Hales Corners Library July 28
- Children's musician Duke Otherwise to perform at Hales Corners Library
- Emmanuel Church will hold car show at Augustfest event
- Hales Corners police report: July 21, 2016 issue