An Oak Creek resident reported that two elderly women came to the back of her fence and started screaming profanities at her young children who were jumping on a trampoline May 7.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The resident said her children were jumping on a trampoline at 9 p.m. May 7 in the 8600 block of South Glen Forest Court.
The caller said that her children and two of their friends were making some noise, but nothing excessive, when two elderly woman approached her wooden, fenced-in backyard and started yelling at them at about 8:40 p.m.
Police checked the area but could not locate the women.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Friends group plans for sand volleyball court at Hales Corners park
- Hales Corners police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Free concerts offered all summer at Boerner in Hales Corners
- Noah Weckwirth: Milwaukee Road making a stop at Elm Grove library
- Two Village of Hales Corners police officers promoted
- Hales Corners police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- Winter's not through with us yet
- Hales Corners looks at developing former Kmart site
- CMH featured in list of Top Health Systems
- Hales Corners police report: May 7, 2015 issue