A woman said her son threatened her, but police determined what really happened was he wouldn't buy items for her and she became angry and called 911.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
A resident in the 10100 block of West Forest Home Avenue called 911 to report her son was trying to kill her and then threatened to kill himself at about 6:15 p.m. May 11.
The responding officers determined no such threats were made and that the woman misrepresented the story to police.
The woman's son said that his mother became angry and started yelling at him because he wouldn't buy cigarettes for her.
She received a verbal warning about the misuse of 911.
- Sue Haislmaier's watercolor paintings on display at botanical gardens
- Traveling Beer Gardens coming to Hales Corners Park
- Youth soccer program at Hales Corners Library July 28
- Children's musician Duke Otherwise to perform at Hales Corners Library
- Emmanuel Church will hold car show at Augustfest event
- Hales Corners police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Board moves Hwy 100 corridor project, Festival Foods forward
- Innovative Health & Fitness raises record amount for GAB
- Animals to visit Hales Corners Library for "Ms. Kim's Amazing Animals"
- Free cartoon drawing class at Hales Corners Library