1A license plate was stolen off a vehicle at Holz Motors, 5961 S. 108th Place, before 7 p.m. Sept. 27. The license plates were on a vehicle that was traded in to the dealership in August 2011, and the former owner called the dealership after he received a parking ticket on the plate Sept. 7. Police entered the plate as stolen.
2An employee's wallet was stolen at Taco Bell, 5420 S. 108th St., prior to 7:50 p.m. Sept. 28. Police are following up with a suspect.
3A 23-year-old Franklin man was arrested for drunken driving at 108th Street and Rockne Avenue shortly after 2 a.m. Sept. 29. His blood-alcohol content was 0.15.
4A 64-year-old Franklin woman and two of her passengers, an 89-year-old Muskego woman and a 100-year-old Lake Geneva man, were taken to the hospital after a three-car crash at 108th Street and Edgerton Avenue at 11:42 a.m. Sept. 27. The driver of the striking vehicle, a 24-year-old Lake Geneva woman, was southbound on Highway 100 when she struck a vehicle in her own lane, then rear-ended a third vehicle stopped at the red light. She was taken to the hospital and was cited for drugged driving and failure to have control of a vehicle.
5The front passenger-side window of a vehicle was smashed while parked at Xperience Fitness, 5321 S. 108th St., prior to 6:50 p.m. Sept. 26. Nothing was reported missing from inside the vehicle. Damage is estimated at $300.
6A resident called police after she saw two males who appeared to be dancing in a backyard in the 11100 block of West Janesville Road, then acted suspiciously when they realized she saw them at 1:50 p.m. Sept. 24. Officers checked the area but could not find them.
7A resident called police after she saw several people standing around a person whose body was wrapped in plastic wrap on 108th Street at Luther Avenue shortly after 10 a.m. Sept. 29. The caller stated she was concerned it might be a bullying incident. Police talked to the people and determined it wasn't malicious. They were advised to go inside.
Hales Corners Police assisted with two rescue calls between Sept. 24 and Sept. 30.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: July 10, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 26, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 12
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 5, 2014
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 27
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 20
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 28
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 13
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 6
- Police Report: April 29
- Police Report: April 22