A 48-year-old woman called police after she was allegedly urinated on and beaten by a man she was drinking with at the Park Motel, 7273 S. 27th St., Franklin, on Dec. 8.
According to Franklin police:
Officers responded to the Park Motel shortly after 5 a.m. Dec. 9 after receiving a call from a woman who stated she had been beaten by a man she met on Saturday afternoon.
The victim told police she and the suspect, known only to her as "Mike something," decided to go to the Park Motel after they met at the Walmart bus stop on Saturday afternoon. While in a room they began drinking heavily, she said, and the suspect told her he wanted to have intercourse. After the victim refused to have sex the suspect urinated on her and then punched her in the right eye. She also told police the suspect took $120 from her before leaving the motel.
The victim suffered a black eye and a bruise on her right ring finger during the assault. Police noted she was still highly intoxicated when she was transported to the hospital at 6 a.m.
The victim described the suspect as a 48-year-old man. She stated she had never seen him before meeting him at the bus stop and could give police no other information about him.
The 48-year-old victim is the second woman allegedly assaulted and robbed at a Franklin motel within a week. On Dec. 2, a 30-year-old woman was beaten and robbed at gunpoint at the Skyway Motel. The investigations into both incidents are ongoing.
- HCFD raises around $5,000 to donate to Operation Finally Home
- Hales Corners police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Free Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra concert at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Wounded Warrior now "The Chowventor" (1)
- New Hales Corners administrator prefers 'personal touch'
- Hales Corners Library to host puppet show for summer reading program
- Watercolor paintings of nature on display at Botanical Gardens
- Hales Corners Board selects new administrator
- Rolling road forces bumpy review in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce social to focus on "Millennial Mind"