Oak Creek - Police are seeking two men who stole more than $500 worth of baby formula at Target, 8989 S. Howell Ave., on three separate occasions the week of Dec. 16.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A loss prevention officer called police at 6:40 p.m. Dec. 20 to report store surveillance video had captured two men shoplifting large quantities of baby formula on three consecutive days.
According to store security, the men stole $144 worth of formula Dec. 17, $160 worth of formula Dec. 18 and $224 worth of formula Dec. 19. In each case the men concealed the formula under their coats and exited the store. The men wore the same coats on all occasions and drove away each time in a dark-colored pickup truck.
A license plate number for the truck was obtained when it was involved in an attempted formula theft at Pick 'n Save on South Howell Avenue on Dec. 19. Police obtained a picture of the registered owner through the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, and it matched one of the people captured on video surveillance at Target.
Police are looking for that person to question him.
- Hales Corners police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Festival Foods proposal advances in Hales Corners with panel's support
- Boerner Botanical Gardens hosting Herb Fair May 28
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Crash closes portion of Highway 100 in Hales Corners May 18
- Jetz Mart car theft attempts in Hales Corners prompt police warning
- Hales Corners temporarily limits boat access to Kelly Lake
- Hales Corners police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- Help clean up Hales Corners May 14
- Know Your Muslim Neighbors event being held at Hales Corners Library May 14