Oak Creek - Police are seeking two men who stole more than $500 worth of baby formula at Target, 8989 S. Howell Ave., on three separate occasions the week of Dec. 16.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A loss prevention officer called police at 6:40 p.m. Dec. 20 to report store surveillance video had captured two men shoplifting large quantities of baby formula on three consecutive days.
According to store security, the men stole $144 worth of formula Dec. 17, $160 worth of formula Dec. 18 and $224 worth of formula Dec. 19. In each case the men concealed the formula under their coats and exited the store. The men wore the same coats on all occasions and drove away each time in a dark-colored pickup truck.
A license plate number for the truck was obtained when it was involved in an attempted formula theft at Pick 'n Save on South Howell Avenue on Dec. 19. Police obtained a picture of the registered owner through the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, and it matched one of the people captured on video surveillance at Target.
Police are looking for that person to question him.
- Hales Corners police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Rooftop patio added to proposed expansion of the Bosch
- Pen and ink drawings going on display in May at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Festival Foods reveals detailed plans for former Kmart site on Highway 100 in Hales Corners (4)
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- Hales Corners police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce holding annual banquet April 28
- Bosch gets ready to make its move (4)
- Hales Corners deputy fire chief nominated for award
- Hales Corners police report: April 14, 2016 issue