Oak Creek - Police are seeking two men who stole more than $500 worth of baby formula at Target, 8989 S. Howell Ave., on three separate occasions the week of Dec. 16.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A loss prevention officer called police at 6:40 p.m. Dec. 20 to report store surveillance video had captured two men shoplifting large quantities of baby formula on three consecutive days.
According to store security, the men stole $144 worth of formula Dec. 17, $160 worth of formula Dec. 18 and $224 worth of formula Dec. 19. In each case the men concealed the formula under their coats and exited the store. The men wore the same coats on all occasions and drove away each time in a dark-colored pickup truck.
A license plate number for the truck was obtained when it was involved in an attempted formula theft at Pick 'n Save on South Howell Avenue on Dec. 19. Police obtained a picture of the registered owner through the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, and it matched one of the people captured on video surveillance at Target.
Police are looking for that person to question him.
- HCFD raises around $5,000 to donate to Operation Finally Home
- Hales Corners police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Free Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra concert at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Wounded Warrior now "The Chowventor" (1)
- New Hales Corners administrator prefers 'personal touch'
- Hales Corners Library to host puppet show for summer reading program
- Watercolor paintings of nature on display at Botanical Gardens
- Hales Corners Board selects new administrator
- Rolling road forces bumpy review in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce social to focus on "Millennial Mind"