Police are investigating a phone call to an Oak Creek woman by someone who stated he was a detective with the Oak Creek Police Department.
According to the police:
A 25-year-old Oak Creek woman reported she was driving home from a movie when she received a call on her cellphone from an unknown number. The unidentified caller stated he was a detective from the Oak Creek Police Department and asked her what kind of car she drove. When the woman questioned the suspect about his identity, he stated he would send an officer to her house if she gave him her address.
The woman did not give the caller any information before hanging up, and told officers she did not recognize the voice or the number. She also stated she called the number back but no one answered. Officers are following up on the cell number.
- HCFD raises around $5,000 to donate to Operation Finally Home
- Hales Corners police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Free Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra concert at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Wounded Warrior now "The Chowventor" (1)
- New Hales Corners administrator prefers 'personal touch'
- Hales Corners Library to host puppet show for summer reading program
- Watercolor paintings of nature on display at Botanical Gardens
- Hales Corners Board selects new administrator
- Rolling road forces bumpy review in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce social to focus on "Millennial Mind"