More than $2,000 of video gaming equipment, electronics, silverware and cutlery were stolen during a burglary at a residence in the 100 block of West Oak Leaf Drive, Oak Creek, on Dec. 8.
According to Oak Creek police, the unknown suspect(s) apparently entered the locked condominium through an unlocked sliding patio door on the front balcony sometime between 5:30 and 8:25 p.m. Saturday.
Some of the items stolen during the burglary were a PlayStation 3 and Halo 4 Xbox 360 gaming systems, four Xbox controllers, two hand-held PSP video systems, an iPad2, a silverware set and a set of cutlery. The victims also stated that approximately 20 to 30 Xbox games were also stolen.
Police are investigating but there are no suspects at this time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners police report: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- New fixes, expanded collection slated for Hales Corners Public Library
- Pawn shop ordinance would help Hales Corners Police Department identify sale of stolen goods
- Hales Corners police report: Dec. 11, 2014 issue
- Select Hales Corners Library services on hold during carpet project
- Tailgate 'n skate with Santa in Hales Corners
- English language learners and special education students thrive in one mixed Whitnall classroom
- Hales Corners police report: Dec. 4, 2014 issue
- Zoo Interchange traffic work update
- New fire department staffing increases Hales Corners tax rate