· A 29-year-old Grafton man was arrested for theft of a welding helmet valued at $2,400 taken from his employer, Telsmith, 10900 N. Industrial Drive, April 3. The man was identified after attempting to sell the helmet on Craigslist. He denied taking the helmet, telling police it was his. Later he did admitted the theft after the helmet was identified as belonging to the company.
· A 20-year-old male student was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the Wittenberg Dorm at Concordia University, 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive, at 9:50 p.m. April 8. Campus security called police after a report of marijuana odor in a room. A K-9 officer was called to the scene and "aggressively indicated" in the room. The man had two 1.4 grams of marijuana in plastic baggies and a suitcase-like bag under his bed with marijuana residue.
· A 36-year-old Town of Belgium woman was arrested for drunken driving, driving left of center, failure to signal and refusal to take a breath test after she was seen drifting into on-coming lanes in the 10600 block of N. Port Washington Road at 1:22 a.m. April 5. The woman, who said she was weaving in traffic because she was lost, had a preliminary BAC of 0.19.
· An 18-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for drunken driving, underage drinking, unsafe lane deviation and refusal to take a breath test in the 11000 block of N. Market Street at 12:15 a.m. April 6. She smelled of alcohol but told police, "I haven't had a thing to drink." She then failed field sobriety tests.
· An 18-year-old Mequon man was arrested for second degree assault of a child, contributing to the delinquency of a child, four counts of bail jumping, and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 4200 block of Le Grande Blvd. April 9. The victim cooperated with police and a search warrant was issued and the man's residence searched, where pornography, marijuana and drug paraphernalia were found. Police also reported finding information posted on Facebook where the man allegedly admitted giving the girl drugs and threatened her relatives.
- New Berlin Road redesignated Veteran's Memorial Way in Hales Corners
- Cabernet at Cabin has historical, but modern, purpose in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- Friends of Hales Corners Park and Pool Road Rally fundraiser being held June 4
- Hales Corners Youth Music Theatre presenting The Sound of Music
- Hales Corners police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Festival Foods proposal advances in Hales Corners with panel's support
- Boerner Botanical Gardens hosting Herb Fair May 28
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Crash closes portion of Highway 100 in Hales Corners May 18