With three trustee seats open for the upcoming election, not one has a challenger in Hales Corners.
Village Board incumbents Don Schwartz, Joseph Mesec and Linda Teschendorf are all seeking re-election April 2.
The deadline to file for candidacy was 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- HCFD raises around $5,000 to donate to Operation Finally Home
- Hales Corners police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Free Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra concert at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Wounded Warrior now "The Chowventor" (1)
- New Hales Corners administrator prefers 'personal touch'
- Hales Corners Library to host puppet show for summer reading program
- Watercolor paintings of nature on display at Botanical Gardens
- Hales Corners Board selects new administrator
- Rolling road forces bumpy review in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce social to focus on "Millennial Mind"