A 64-year-old man who called 911 to report he had just killed a man who was holding a gun to his head ended up being arrested by Oak Creek police for drunken driving.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police received a 911 call at 2:50 a.m. July 3 from a man who stated Al Capone's son was holding a gun to his head in his car at the Villa Vista Motel, 8060 S. 27th St. While officers were responding to the call, the man told dispatchers that he was able to kill his attacker by breaking his neck.
Officers arrived at the motel and found the caller sitting in the driver's seat of his vehicle with his keys in the ignition. No one else was inside the car.
When asked about the gun and the alleged attacker, the man told police he must have just strangled his assailant, not killed him, because he walked out of the car with the gun.
The man was arrested for drunken driving and cited for misuse of 911.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Door still open' for Franklin-based firm and vacant Hales Corners Kmart
- Hales Corners Historical Society will have a special program about cemetery tombstones Oct. 7
- Hales Corners police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Hales Corners will observe trick or treat times on Oct. 31
- Aligned Modern Wellness's One Year Anniversary on Oct. 2
- Modern Woodmen to host happy hour fundraiser on Oct. 1
- Sandra's on the Park puts a modern twist on supper clubs (1)
- Hales Corners police report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce Social on Sept. 29