A 40-year-old Franklin man who dropped his motorcycle twice before it started on fire was arrested for drunken driving during the early hours of June 8.
According to the Greendale police report:
A witness reported a man "dumped" his bike near 43rd Street and College Avenue shortly after 3 a.m. June 8.
While trying to pick the bike up, the driver dropped it again and the motorcycle started on fire, the witness said. The driver put out the fire, started the motorcycle and headed west on College Avenue.
Officers pulled the man over on 51st Street and Xavier Drive, where he was arrested for drunken driving. His blood-alcohol content was 0.18.
The man also was cited for failure to keep his vehicle under control.
- Sue Haislmaier's watercolor paintings on display at botanical gardens
- Traveling Beer Gardens coming to Hales Corners Park
- Youth soccer program at Hales Corners Library July 28
- Children's musician Duke Otherwise to perform at Hales Corners Library
- Emmanuel Church will hold car show at Augustfest event
- Hales Corners police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Board moves Hwy 100 corridor project, Festival Foods forward
- Innovative Health & Fitness raises record amount for GAB
- Animals to visit Hales Corners Library for "Ms. Kim's Amazing Animals"
- Free cartoon drawing class at Hales Corners Library