A 58-year-old Franklin man was arrested for firing a gun through a bay window at a suspected prowler June 21.
According to the Franklin police report:
The prowler, a 34-year-old Milwaukee man, was apparently intoxicated when he mistakenly attempted to enter a home in the 8200 block of South 100th Street at 9:15 p.m. June 21.
When the resident heard the prowler, he fired a shot at the man through the bay window of his home. His wife called police while the homeowner held the man at gunpoint.
The intoxicated man was arrested for disorderly conduct, and the resident was arrested for recklessly endangering safety.
- New Berlin Road redesignated Veteran's Memorial Way in Hales Corners
- Cabernet at Cabin has historical, but modern, purpose in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- Friends of Hales Corners Park and Pool Road Rally fundraiser being held June 4
- Hales Corners Youth Music Theatre presenting The Sound of Music
- Hales Corners police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Festival Foods proposal advances in Hales Corners with panel's support
- Boerner Botanical Gardens hosting Herb Fair May 28
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Crash closes portion of Highway 100 in Hales Corners May 18