A 58-year-old Franklin man was arrested for firing a gun through a bay window at a suspected prowler June 21.
According to the Franklin police report:
The prowler, a 34-year-old Milwaukee man, was apparently intoxicated when he mistakenly attempted to enter a home in the 8200 block of South 100th Street at 9:15 p.m. June 21.
When the resident heard the prowler, he fired a shot at the man through the bay window of his home. His wife called police while the homeowner held the man at gunpoint.
The intoxicated man was arrested for disorderly conduct, and the resident was arrested for recklessly endangering safety.
- Sola Salons holding grand opening May 9 in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Rooftop patio added to proposed expansion of the Bosch
- Pen and ink drawings going on display in May at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Festival Foods reveals detailed plans for former Kmart site on Highway 100 in Hales Corners (4)
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- Hales Corners police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce holding annual banquet April 28
- Bosch gets ready to make its move (4)