A 58-year-old Franklin man was arrested for firing a gun through a bay window at a suspected prowler June 21.
According to the Franklin police report:
The prowler, a 34-year-old Milwaukee man, was apparently intoxicated when he mistakenly attempted to enter a home in the 8200 block of South 100th Street at 9:15 p.m. June 21.
When the resident heard the prowler, he fired a shot at the man through the bay window of his home. His wife called police while the homeowner held the man at gunpoint.
The intoxicated man was arrested for disorderly conduct, and the resident was arrested for recklessly endangering safety.
- Sue Haislmaier's watercolor paintings on display at botanical gardens
- Traveling Beer Gardens coming to Hales Corners Park
- Youth soccer program at Hales Corners Library July 28
- Children's musician Duke Otherwise to perform at Hales Corners Library
- Emmanuel Church will hold car show at Augustfest event
- Hales Corners police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Board moves Hwy 100 corridor project, Festival Foods forward
- Innovative Health & Fitness raises record amount for GAB
- Animals to visit Hales Corners Library for "Ms. Kim's Amazing Animals"
- Free cartoon drawing class at Hales Corners Library