A man who facing his third drunken driving arrest was captured by police after he attempted to flee during a traffic stop Jan. 12.
According to Oak Creek police reports:
The driver, a 30-year-old Oak Creek man, and his passenger both ran off after police pulled their car over in the 4100 block of East Studio Lane about 2:40 a.m. Jan 12. A foot chase ensued and police took both the driver and the passenger, a 37-year-old Oak Creek man, into custody a short time later.
The driver was arrested for third-offense drunken driving and third-offense driving with a revoked license. He also was cited for possession of marijuana after police found an orange pill bottle containing THC in the center console of his car during the arrest search. The passenger was arrested for resisting/obstructing an officer.
The driver was scheduled to appear in the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office this week.
- Sola Salons holding grand opening May 9 in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Rooftop patio added to proposed expansion of the Bosch
- Pen and ink drawings going on display in May at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Festival Foods reveals detailed plans for former Kmart site on Highway 100 in Hales Corners (4)
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- Hales Corners police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce holding annual banquet April 28
- Bosch gets ready to make its move (4)