A man who facing his third drunken driving arrest was captured by police after he attempted to flee during a traffic stop Jan. 12.
According to Oak Creek police reports:
The driver, a 30-year-old Oak Creek man, and his passenger both ran off after police pulled their car over in the 4100 block of East Studio Lane about 2:40 a.m. Jan 12. A foot chase ensued and police took both the driver and the passenger, a 37-year-old Oak Creek man, into custody a short time later.
The driver was arrested for third-offense drunken driving and third-offense driving with a revoked license. He also was cited for possession of marijuana after police found an orange pill bottle containing THC in the center console of his car during the arrest search. The passenger was arrested for resisting/obstructing an officer.
The driver was scheduled to appear in the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office this week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New, accessible features at Boerner Botanical Gardens open July 28
- Coordinated care makes Hales Corners girl's difficult live more liveable
- Hales Corners police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Redevelopment talks continue on former Hales Corners Kmart site
- Hales Corners police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Elementary named 'School of Merit'
- Floats needed for Hales Corners' July Fourth parade
- Hwy 100 reconstruction in Hales Corners moves forward
- Hales Corners police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- New Hales Corners church holds first service this weekend