Franklin police received calls from 20 residents who reported their mailboxes were vandalized during the early hours of June 17.
According to the police log, most of the vandalism occurred in the 8900 and 9000 blocks of South 84th Street, the 8400 block of West Elm Court, the 8800 block of South Golden Court and the 7900 to 8100 blocks of West High Court.
Residents reported flags ripped off their mailboxes, broken posts, newspaper boxes and mailboxes torn off their posts and mailbox posts knocked over and tossed into culverts.
Damage ranged from $2 to $100 per incident.
Police are investigating.
- Hales Corners police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Rooftop patio added to proposed expansion of the Bosch
- Pen and ink drawings going on display in May at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Festival Foods reveals detailed plans for former Kmart site on Highway 100 in Hales Corners (4)
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- Hales Corners police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce holding annual banquet April 28
- Bosch gets ready to make its move (4)
- Hales Corners deputy fire chief nominated for award