A public information meeting will be held regarding the study re-evaluation for Highway 38 from Highway K in Racine County to Oakwood Road in Milwaukee County.
The meeting will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. June 28 in the Gifford Elementary School gym, 8332 Northwestern Ave., Racine.
The project team will be available to speak with guests at the open house style meeting.
The study will re-evaluate roadway deficiencies along the nine-mile stretch, as well as long-term improvements to traffic flow and safety in the corridor and assessment of potential impacts.
Through the study, the project team will:
Re-analyze existing and future traffic demands.
Redevelop alternatives for addressing safety concerns and long-term mobility needs.
Re-examine environmental impacts and measures to avoid or minimize impacts.
The public is encouraged to attend the meeting, review project information, provide input and ask questions.
For information, call Traci Gengler at (262) 548-8727. Written comments regarding the project can be mailed to Project Manager Traci Gengler, P.E., WisDOT, P.O. Box 798, Waukesha, WI 53187-0798.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New, accessible features at Boerner Botanical Gardens open July 28
- Coordinated care makes Hales Corners girl's difficult live more liveable
- Hales Corners police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Redevelopment talks continue on former Hales Corners Kmart site
- Hales Corners police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Elementary named 'School of Merit'
- Floats needed for Hales Corners' July Fourth parade
- Hwy 100 reconstruction in Hales Corners moves forward
- Hales Corners police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- New Hales Corners church holds first service this weekend