A public information meeting will be held regarding the study re-evaluation for Highway 38 from Highway K in Racine County to Oakwood Road in Milwaukee County.
The meeting will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. June 28 in the Gifford Elementary School gym, 8332 Northwestern Ave., Racine.
The project team will be available to speak with guests at the open house style meeting.
The study will re-evaluate roadway deficiencies along the nine-mile stretch, as well as long-term improvements to traffic flow and safety in the corridor and assessment of potential impacts.
Through the study, the project team will:
Re-analyze existing and future traffic demands.
Redevelop alternatives for addressing safety concerns and long-term mobility needs.
Re-examine environmental impacts and measures to avoid or minimize impacts.
The public is encouraged to attend the meeting, review project information, provide input and ask questions.
For information, call Traci Gengler at (262) 548-8727. Written comments regarding the project can be mailed to Project Manager Traci Gengler, P.E., WisDOT, P.O. Box 798, Waukesha, WI 53187-0798.
- Hales Corners police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Rooftop patio added to proposed expansion of the Bosch
- Pen and ink drawings going on display in May at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Festival Foods reveals detailed plans for former Kmart site on Highway 100 in Hales Corners (4)
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- Hales Corners police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce holding annual banquet April 28
- Bosch gets ready to make its move (4)
- Hales Corners deputy fire chief nominated for award