The Hales Corners McDonald's, 6000 S. 108th St., will open its doors again at midnight June 29 with a grand re-opening to celebrate its new, contemporary look. The first 50 people through the doors will receive a punch card for 52 free medium Extra Value Meals.
The redesign is part of a nationwide effort to modernize the fast food chain, a company news release states.
From the outside, customers will notice a new entryway and a double-lane drive-thru. Inside, the renovation includes an improved ambience due to comfortable lighting levels and new fixtures, and modern booths, chairs, high-seated community tables and lounge-style seating.
Continuing the celebration, the first 200 customers after 11 a.m. will receive a free liter bottle of Coke with the purchase of any regular Extra Value Meal.
Visit www.mcwisconsin.com/852 for details.
- Sue Haislmaier's watercolor paintings on display at botanical gardens
- Traveling Beer Gardens coming to Hales Corners Park
- Youth soccer program at Hales Corners Library July 28
- Children's musician Duke Otherwise to perform at Hales Corners Library
- Emmanuel Church will hold car show at Augustfest event
- Hales Corners police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Board moves Hwy 100 corridor project, Festival Foods forward
- Innovative Health & Fitness raises record amount for GAB
- Animals to visit Hales Corners Library for "Ms. Kim's Amazing Animals"
- Free cartoon drawing class at Hales Corners Library