The Hales Corners McDonald's, 6000 S. 108th St., will open its doors again at midnight June 29 with a grand re-opening to celebrate its new, contemporary look. The first 50 people through the doors will receive a punch card for 52 free medium Extra Value Meals.
The redesign is part of a nationwide effort to modernize the fast food chain, a company news release states.
From the outside, customers will notice a new entryway and a double-lane drive-thru. Inside, the renovation includes an improved ambience due to comfortable lighting levels and new fixtures, and modern booths, chairs, high-seated community tables and lounge-style seating.
Continuing the celebration, the first 200 customers after 11 a.m. will receive a free liter bottle of Coke with the purchase of any regular Extra Value Meal.
Visit www.mcwisconsin.com/852 for details.
- Hales Corners police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Festival Foods proposal advances in Hales Corners with panel's support
- Boerner Botanical Gardens hosting Herb Fair May 28
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Crash closes portion of Highway 100 in Hales Corners May 18
- Jetz Mart car theft attempts in Hales Corners prompt police warning
- Hales Corners temporarily limits boat access to Kelly Lake
- Hales Corners police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- Help clean up Hales Corners May 14
- Know Your Muslim Neighbors event being held at Hales Corners Library May 14