Franklin - A 67-year-old Hales Corners man was arrested for drunken driving after he struck a man and rolled over him while backing up his truck at 4:18 p.m. Dec. 22, according to a Franklin police report.
Also from the report:
A 36-year-old Franklin man told police he was standing behind the 1995 Ford F150 truck at Durham Auto Salvage & Sales, 10568 S. 124th St., attempting to retrieve his bicycle out of the truck bed, when the driver started backing up. After the man was knocked down, the driver continued in reverse and drove over him with his rear, passenger-side tire.
The victim was taken to the hospital with injuries that were not life threatening. Both the driver and victim were intoxicated at the time of the incident.
The Hales Corners man was arrested for drunken driving/causing injury by intoxicated use of a vehicle. His blood-alcohol content was 0.11.
- Hales Corners Library ends summer reading program with comedy, prizes
- Hales Corners Night Out to "promote and preserve prosperous community"
- Hales Corners police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Amber Frymark wins Hottest Kitchen Entreprenuer Challenge
- Sue Haislmaier's watercolor paintings on display at botanical gardens
- Traveling Beer Gardens coming to Hales Corners Park
- Youth soccer program at Hales Corners Library July 28
- Children's musician Duke Otherwise to perform at Hales Corners Library
- Emmanuel Church will hold car show at Augustfest event
- Hales Corners police report: July 21, 2016 issue