A Hales Corners resident reported someone left 10 dead squirrels and rabbits in his driveway April 12.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
The resident, in the 11800 block of West Grange Avenue, reported 10 dead squirrels and rabbits were left in his driveway at 6:45 a.m. April 12.
The resident said this is an ongoing issue at his home during this time of year due to a particular outdoor radio show on Saturday mornings.
According to police, the caller did not elaborate on the relationship between the dumped animal carcasses and the radio show, only that the time frame and prior years' occurrences of the same type of incident appears related.
No other information was released.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- For what it's worth, antique author offers antique insights in advance of Hales Corners visit
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- 'Spite Fences' author to visit Whitnall Middle School students
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Boerner Botanical Gardens to host winter bird arboretum walk
- Sessions offered to public on Whitnall School District referendum questions
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 12, 2015, issue
- Whitnall School District earns subsidy to pay for global exam
- Hales Corners adopts new radio system that offers 'peace of mind'
- Historical Society debuts newest Hales Corners history book