Snow and freezing temperatures are supposed to be par for the course this time of year in southeastern Wisconsin, but with nary a snowflake to be found, Milwaukee County Parks has decided to reopen several golf courses.
That includes Whitnall Park, Franklin. Tee times will be taken that day by calling (414) 425-7931.
The other courses that will be open for play this weekend are Currie Park, Wauwatosa; Grant Park, South Milwaukee; and Lincoln Park, Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Additional sessions on $29.4 million Whitnall school referendum set
- Hales Corners police report: March 5, 2015 issue
- For what it's worth, antique author offers antique insights in advance of Hales Corners visit
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- 'Spite Fences' author to visit Whitnall Middle School students
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Boerner Botanical Gardens to host winter bird arboretum walk
- Sessions offered to public on Whitnall School District referendum questions
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 12, 2015, issue
- Whitnall School District earns subsidy to pay for global exam