A purse was taken from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 5000 block of South 108th Street prior to 1:05 p.m. Oct. 2. A theft estimate was not available.
A residence and vehicle in the 11800 block of West Edgerton Avenue were splattered with paintballs prior to 7:53 a.m. Oct. 1. A damage estimate was not available.
A residence in the 5100 block of Brandons Court was splattered with paintballs prior to 6:13 p.m. Oct. 1. A damage estimate was not available.
A window in an auto in the 11800 block of West Janesville Road was smashed prior to 10:50 p.m. Oct. 4. A damage estimate was not available.
A window of a property in the 9900 block of West Edgerton Avenue was smashed prior to 9:47 a.m. Oct. 5. A theft estimate was not available.
A 39-year-old woman was arrested by Hales Corners Police on a warrant from the Oak Creek Police Department in the 10700 block of West Grange Avenue at 1:31 a.m. Oct. 1.
From Sept. 29 through Oct. 5, police responded to two domestic disturbance calls.
From Sept. 28 through Oct. 4, Hales Corners Fire Department personnel responded to two fire and 12 rescue calls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Door still open' for Franklin-based firm and vacant Hales Corners Kmart
- Hales Corners Historical Society will have a special program about cemetery tombstones Oct. 7
- Hales Corners will observe trick or treat times on Oct. 31
- Hales Corners police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- News & Notes: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Sandra's on the Park puts a modern twist on supper clubs (1)
- Modern Woodmen to host happy hour fundraiser on Oct. 1
- Aligned Modern Wellness's One Year Anniversary on Oct. 2
- Hales Corners police report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue