An undisclosed amount of money was taken from a residence in the 11000 block of West Forest Home Avenue prior to 5:41 p.m. Sept. 2.
Two bicycles of an undetermined value were taken from a property in the 10100 block of West Forest Home Avenue prior to 7:56 p.m. Sept. 4.
Gas valued at $90 was taken from vehicles at Hales Corners Floor Covering, 5863 S. 108th St., prior to 12:07 a.m. Sept. 5.
A garage window in the 5200 block of South 104th Street was broken prior to 6:21 p.m. Sept. 4.
From Sept. 1 to 7, the Fire Department responded to seven rescue, four fire and three personal injury calls.
From Sept. 1 to 8, police responded to four domestic disturbance calls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Elementary school is 'bursting at the seams'
- Video: Whitnall launches districtwide iPad initiative
- Video: Whitnall preparing to distribute nearly 1,400 iPads across district
- Hales Corners seeks signs of interest in New Berlin Road name change
- Halloween Express will temporarily occupy vacant Kmart in Hales Corners
- Boerner Botanical Garden blooms with brides in summer
- Electrical wires create glass-like mass after storm
- Hales Corners students gain appreciation for older generation with pen-pal program
- Children create replica of Hales Corners village out of LEGOs
- Veterans in Hales Corners want more home-grown name for New Berlin Road