An undisclosed amount of money was taken from a residence in the 11000 block of West Forest Home Avenue prior to 5:41 p.m. Sept. 2.
Two bicycles of an undetermined value were taken from a property in the 10100 block of West Forest Home Avenue prior to 7:56 p.m. Sept. 4.
Gas valued at $90 was taken from vehicles at Hales Corners Floor Covering, 5863 S. 108th St., prior to 12:07 a.m. Sept. 5.
A garage window in the 5200 block of South 104th Street was broken prior to 6:21 p.m. Sept. 4.
From Sept. 1 to 7, the Fire Department responded to seven rescue, four fire and three personal injury calls.
From Sept. 1 to 8, police responded to four domestic disturbance calls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Update: Tanker truck crash in Hales Corners, Highway 100 closed
- Tax rate could increase in Hales Corners with the drop in assessed value
- Hales Corners police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- News & Notes: July 30, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: July 30, 2015 issue
- Public hearing for new TIF district
- West Edgerton Avenue reconstruction project plan moves forward
- Robots and drones at Hales Corners Library
- Hales Corners police report: July 23, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: July 23, 2015 issue