An undisclosed amount of money was taken from a residence in the 11000 block of West Forest Home Avenue prior to 5:41 p.m. Sept. 2.
Two bicycles of an undetermined value were taken from a property in the 10100 block of West Forest Home Avenue prior to 7:56 p.m. Sept. 4.
Gas valued at $90 was taken from vehicles at Hales Corners Floor Covering, 5863 S. 108th St., prior to 12:07 a.m. Sept. 5.
A garage window in the 5200 block of South 104th Street was broken prior to 6:21 p.m. Sept. 4.
From Sept. 1 to 7, the Fire Department responded to seven rescue, four fire and three personal injury calls.
From Sept. 1 to 8, police responded to four domestic disturbance calls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New book says it all about Hales Corners
- Whitnall school referendums voted down
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum (2)
- Taxpayer federation to fight against $22 million Whitnall referendum
- Additional sessions on $29.4 million Whitnall school referendum set
- For what it's worth, antique author offers antique insights in advance of Hales Corners visit
- Sessions offered to public on Whitnall School District referendum questions
- Hales Corners adopts new radio system that offers 'peace of mind'
- Alyson Dudek of Hales Corners will compete on 'The Amazing Race' with boyfriend
- Mia Famiglia bringing Sicilian cooking to downtown Waukesha