An undisclosed amount of money was taken from a residence in the 11000 block of West Forest Home Avenue prior to 5:41 p.m. Sept. 2.
Two bicycles of an undetermined value were taken from a property in the 10100 block of West Forest Home Avenue prior to 7:56 p.m. Sept. 4.
Gas valued at $90 was taken from vehicles at Hales Corners Floor Covering, 5863 S. 108th St., prior to 12:07 a.m. Sept. 5.
A garage window in the 5200 block of South 104th Street was broken prior to 6:21 p.m. Sept. 4.
From Sept. 1 to 7, the Fire Department responded to seven rescue, four fire and three personal injury calls.
From Sept. 1 to 8, police responded to four domestic disturbance calls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners and Oak Creek have full list of holiday events
- Friends group plans for sand volleyball court at Hales Corners park
- Free concerts offered all summer at Boerner in Hales Corners
- Two Village of Hales Corners police officers promoted
- Hales Corners looks at developing former Kmart site
- Whitnall School District facilities panel to be 7 to 13 members
- New book says it all about Hales Corners
- Noah Weckwirth: Milwaukee Road making a stop at Elm Grove library
- Whitnall school referendums voted down
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum (2)