An undisclosed amount of money was taken from a residence in the 11000 block of West Forest Home Avenue prior to 5:41 p.m. Sept. 2.
Two bicycles of an undetermined value were taken from a property in the 10100 block of West Forest Home Avenue prior to 7:56 p.m. Sept. 4.
Gas valued at $90 was taken from vehicles at Hales Corners Floor Covering, 5863 S. 108th St., prior to 12:07 a.m. Sept. 5.
A garage window in the 5200 block of South 104th Street was broken prior to 6:21 p.m. Sept. 4.
From Sept. 1 to 7, the Fire Department responded to seven rescue, four fire and three personal injury calls.
From Sept. 1 to 8, police responded to four domestic disturbance calls.
- Sola Salons holding grand opening May 9 in Hales Corners
- Rooftop patio added to proposed expansion of the Bosch
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Festival Foods reveals detailed plans for former Kmart site on Highway 100 in Hales Corners (4)
- Hales Corners police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: May 5, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- News & Notes: April 28, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: Art at Boerner, brain series and more
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools