The South Milwaukee Police Department has issued the following statement:
"On the evening of Jan. 5, 2013, SMPD received a call of an armed robbery in the 800 block of Lakeview Avenue. A suspect vehicle was later observed by SMPD officers, and the vehicle was stopped in the 7500 block of Howell Avenue in Oak Creek. A foot chase with two subjects that fled the vehicle resulted in their apprehension. A firearm believed to have been used in the robbery was later recovered in the parking lot of the Sikh Temple. This case remains under investigation. It is believed all suspects have been taken into custody."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners police report: April 16, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Library hosts free drawing program for children
- Tornado watch in effect
- New book says it all about Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: April 9, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Library's used book sale begins April 17
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum (2)
- Wheelchair basketball team heading to Nationals
- Hales Corners police report: March 26, 2015 issue