A 25-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for robbing TCF Bank, 8995 S. Howell Ave., Oct. 20.
According to the Oak Creek police log:
The man entered the bank about 11 a.m. wearing dark-rimmed glasses with a fake mustache attached to it, and handed a note to an employee that demanded money from her register. The note also stated not to use a dye pack or he would blow up the bank. The man then handed the employee a white plastic bag, which she filled with an undisclosed amount of money before handing it back to him.
He left the bank and was last seen walking west toward Kohl's.
During the investigation, police got a tip from a security guard at Caterpiller Global Mining in South Milwaukee, who said a man matching the description of the robbery suspect was at their facility that day speaking to another employee. A detective spoke to the employee, who said the man was his roommate. Officers went to the apartment in South Milwaukee and arrested the 25-year-old man.
- Sue Haislmaier's watercolor paintings on display at botanical gardens
- Traveling Beer Gardens coming to Hales Corners Park
- Youth soccer program at Hales Corners Library July 28
- Children's musician Duke Otherwise to perform at Hales Corners Library
- Emmanuel Church will hold car show at Augustfest event
- Hales Corners police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Board moves Hwy 100 corridor project, Festival Foods forward
- Innovative Health & Fitness raises record amount for GAB
- Animals to visit Hales Corners Library for "Ms. Kim's Amazing Animals"
- Free cartoon drawing class at Hales Corners Library