A 25-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for robbing TCF Bank, 8995 S. Howell Ave., Oct. 20.
According to the Oak Creek police log:
The man entered the bank about 11 a.m. wearing dark-rimmed glasses with a fake mustache attached to it, and handed a note to an employee that demanded money from her register. The note also stated not to use a dye pack or he would blow up the bank. The man then handed the employee a white plastic bag, which she filled with an undisclosed amount of money before handing it back to him.
He left the bank and was last seen walking west toward Kohl's.
During the investigation, police got a tip from a security guard at Caterpiller Global Mining in South Milwaukee, who said a man matching the description of the robbery suspect was at their facility that day speaking to another employee. A detective spoke to the employee, who said the man was his roommate. Officers went to the apartment in South Milwaukee and arrested the 25-year-old man.
- Sola Salons holding grand opening May 9 in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Rooftop patio added to proposed expansion of the Bosch
- Pen and ink drawings going on display in May at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Festival Foods reveals detailed plans for former Kmart site on Highway 100 in Hales Corners (4)
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- Hales Corners police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce holding annual banquet April 28
- Bosch gets ready to make its move (4)