Several residents called Oak Creek police in the past week after receiving an anti-Semitic pamphlet that also discussed the shooting at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin in August.
According to Oak Creek police, the South Milwaukee Police Department also received about six reports of matching literature being placed on porches in their city; however, they also have no information on who is distributing the pamphlets.
Police examined the pamphlet and stated it didn't contain any direct threats toward people or establishments.
If you have information about the organization or person/people distributing these pamphlets you can call the Oak Creek Police Department at (414) 762-8200. If residents receive one of these pamphlets they are advised to simply throw the literature away, police said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners vies for fruity trees through Victory Garden Initiative
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Festival Foods looks to build at old Kmart location along Highway 100 (11)
- Hales Corners raises alcohol license quota a second time (1)
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 14, 2016 issue
- Village officials hope to change road name in 2016