A man who called Hales Corners police Feb. 2 to complain about sauce spilling in his to-go bag was told it did not warrant police intervention.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
A man called police at 12:45 p.m. Feb. 2 to ask an officer to respond to Confucius Restaurant, 5394 S. 108th St., because they put his sauce upside-down in his to-go bag and sauce spilled all over his car.
The man was upset because the manager refused to do anything about it when he complained, so he wanted police to go to the restaurant first "before the cops are called on him."
The caller was advised it was a civil matter and did not warrant police intervention.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: April 24
- Police Report: April 22
- Hales Corners named Tree City USA
- Murals created from colorful bottle caps at Edgerton Elementary
- News & Notes: April 17
- Whitnall approves coaching program
- Police Report: April 15
- Whitnall's production of 'Grease' nominated for 24 Tommy Awards
- Hales Corners will try to spruce up vacant lots