A man who called Hales Corners police Feb. 2 to complain about sauce spilling in his to-go bag was told it did not warrant police intervention.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
A man called police at 12:45 p.m. Feb. 2 to ask an officer to respond to Confucius Restaurant, 5394 S. 108th St., because they put his sauce upside-down in his to-go bag and sauce spilled all over his car.
The man was upset because the manager refused to do anything about it when he complained, so he wanted police to go to the restaurant first "before the cops are called on him."
The caller was advised it was a civil matter and did not warrant police intervention.
- Free Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra concert at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Wounded Warrior now "The Chowventor" (1)
- Sandra Kulik to proceed Mike Weber as Hales Corners' Administrator
- Hales Corners Library to host puppet show for summer reading program
- Watercolor paintings of nature on display at Botanical Gardens
- Hales Corners Board selects new administrator
- Rolling road forces bumpy review in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce social to focus on "Millennial Mind"
- Hales Corners police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Bethseda Thrift Shop hosts fashion show, helps those with disabilities