A man who called Hales Corners police Feb. 2 to complain about sauce spilling in his to-go bag was told it did not warrant police intervention.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
A man called police at 12:45 p.m. Feb. 2 to ask an officer to respond to Confucius Restaurant, 5394 S. 108th St., because they put his sauce upside-down in his to-go bag and sauce spilled all over his car.
The man was upset because the manager refused to do anything about it when he complained, so he wanted police to go to the restaurant first "before the cops are called on him."
The caller was advised it was a civil matter and did not warrant police intervention.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Crash closes portion of Highway 100 in Hales Corners May 18
- Jetz Mart car theft attempts in Hales Corners prompt police warning
- Hales Corners temporarily limits boat access to Kelly Lake
- Hales Corners police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- Help clean up Hales Corners May 14
- Know Your Muslim Neighbors event being held at Hales Corners Library May 14
- Hales Corners police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- Sola Salons holding grand opening May 9 in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: May 5, 2016 issue