To address staff shortages and budget constraints, administration offices at Hales Corners Village Hall will now close at 1:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The change goes into effect today and will continue through summer, Village Administrator Mike Weber said in a news release.
Departments affected include planning and zoning, building inspection, public works and clerk/treasurer. Staff will not be available by phone but messages can be left using the office voicemail system.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners police report: April 16, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Library hosts free drawing program for children
- Tornado watch in effect
- New book says it all about Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: April 9, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Library's used book sale begins April 17
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum (2)
- Wheelchair basketball team heading to Nationals
- Hales Corners police report: March 26, 2015 issue