To address staff shortages and budget constraints, administration offices at Hales Corners Village Hall will now close at 1:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The change goes into effect today and will continue through summer, Village Administrator Mike Weber said in a news release.
Departments affected include planning and zoning, building inspection, public works and clerk/treasurer. Staff will not be available by phone but messages can be left using the office voicemail system.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners police report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners bed-and-breakfast gets back on its feet with new owners
- Hales Corners police report: Aug. 20, 2015 issue
- July 28 spill is being called one of the largest in Hales Corner history
- Hales Corners police report: Aug. 13, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners police report: Aug. 6, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners residents could feel heavier tax burden
- Development talks come to a halt in Hales Corners
- Groundbreaking for ice skating facility at Hales Corners Park