To address staff shortages and budget constraints, administration offices at Hales Corners Village Hall will now close at 1:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The change goes into effect today and will continue through summer, Village Administrator Mike Weber said in a news release.
Departments affected include planning and zoning, building inspection, public works and clerk/treasurer. Staff will not be available by phone but messages can be left using the office voicemail system.
- Free Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra concert at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Wounded Warrior now "The Chowventor" (1)
- Sandra Kulik to proceed Mike Weber as Hales Corners' Administrator
- Hales Corners Library to host puppet show for summer reading program
- Watercolor paintings of nature on display at Botanical Gardens
- Hales Corners Board selects new administrator
- Rolling road forces bumpy review in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce social to focus on "Millennial Mind"
- Hales Corners police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Bethseda Thrift Shop hosts fashion show, helps those with disabilities