To address staff shortages and budget constraints, administration offices at Hales Corners Village Hall will now close at 1:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The change goes into effect today and will continue through summer, Village Administrator Mike Weber said in a news release.
Departments affected include planning and zoning, building inspection, public works and clerk/treasurer. Staff will not be available by phone but messages can be left using the office voicemail system.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Friends group plans for sand volleyball court at Hales Corners park
- Hales Corners police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Free concerts offered all summer at Boerner in Hales Corners
- Noah Weckwirth: Milwaukee Road making a stop at Elm Grove library
- Two Village of Hales Corners police officers promoted
- Hales Corners police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- Winter's not through with us yet
- Hales Corners looks at developing former Kmart site
- CMH featured in list of Top Health Systems
- Hales Corners police report: May 7, 2015 issue