To address staff shortages and budget constraints, administration offices at Hales Corners Village Hall will now close at 1:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The change goes into effect today and will continue through summer, Village Administrator Mike Weber said in a news release.
Departments affected include planning and zoning, building inspection, public works and clerk/treasurer. Staff will not be available by phone but messages can be left using the office voicemail system.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Plans for Alyson Dudek ice skating center move forward with donation
- Hales Corners adopts tight 2016 budget of $8.15 million
- Hales Corners police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce to host social on Nov. 24
- Hales Corners police report: Nov. 19, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners 2016 proposed budget sees 'nominal increase'
- Legacy Spa & Salon to host networking event on Nov. 7 in Hales Corners
- Homeless sex offender may be in Hales Corners area
- Hales Corners preschool taking steps toward more technology
- Hales Corners police report: Nov. 12, 2015 issue