The Edgerton Elementary School parent-teacher organization will host a Whitnall School Board candidates forum at 6:30 p.m. March 23 in the board room at the high school, 5000 S. 116th St.
Incumbents Suzette Larson and Michael Clarizio, and challengers Stephanie Richter and Jon Jones are running for three seats on the School Board.
The general election is April 6.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners looks at developing former Kmart site
- CMH featured in list of Top Health Systems
- Hales Corners police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- Whitnall School District facilities panel to be 7 to 13 members
- Hales Corners police report: April 30, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 16, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Library hosts free drawing program for children
- Tornado watch in effect
- New book says it all about Hales Corners