• Two 16-year-old Muskego girls were arrested for theft after attempting to take $108 worth of cosmetics and candy from Kmart, 5600 S. 108th St., about 1 p.m. Aug. 31.
• An 18-year-old Greenfield man was arrested for employee theft at Kmart, 5600 S. 108th St., about 3 p.m. Sept. 8. He attempted to take about $537 worth of merchandise.
• A 37-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for employee theft for taking $60 from a till at George Webb's, 5110 S. 108th St., about 11 a.m. Sept. 11.
• A 50-year-old West Allis woman was arrested for drunken driving at Forest Home Avenue and Lilac Lane about 6:25 p.m. Sept. 6. Her blood-alcohol content was 0.16.
• A 41-year-old Mequon man was arrested for drunken driving at Mia Famiglia Italian Ristorante, 10049 W. Forest Home Ave., about 7:50 p.m. Sept. 11. His BAC was 0.18.
• A 64-year-old Franklin man was taken to Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center to be treated for minor injuries after his vehicle was struck by another driver at 108th Street and Rockne Avenue about 5:35 p.m. Sept. 9.
• A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was taken to a local hospital to be treated for minor injuries after his vehicle was struck by another driver at 108th Street and Edgerton Avenue about 11 p.m. Sept. 11. An 18-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for failure to yield while turning left.
• Potter's Woods, 10005 W. Forest Home Ave., was vandalized prior to 9:35 a.m. Sept. 2. A portable toilet was pushed over.
• A 17-year-old Hales Corners girl was arrested for underage drinking and violating absolute sobriety at 108th Place and Forest Home Avenue about 1:05 a.m. Sept. 5.
• A 20-year-old Franklin woman was arrested for violating absolute sobriety and a 16-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for underage drinking at Edgerton Avenue and 108th Street about 1:35 a.m. Sept. 6.
• An 18-year-old woman and 20-year-old man, both of Muskego, and a 17-year-old Mukwonago girl were arrested for underage drinking at 116th Street and Janesville Road about 1:55 a.m. Sept. 7.
• A 43-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for illegal use of a telephone at 108th Street and Layton Avenue about 9:25 p.m. Sept. 8. He had threatened a police officer over the phone on Sept. 7.
• A 23-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possessing stolen license plates and operating after revocation at Stamas Boutique, 5767 S. 108th St., about 9:10 p.m. Sept. 10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- Police Report: Nov. 26
- Police Report: Nov. 19
- Police Report: Nov. 12
- Police Report: Nov. 5
- Police Report: Oct. 29
- Police Report: Oct. 22
- Police Report: Oct. 1
- Police Report: Sept. 24
- Police Reports: Sept. 17
- Police Report: Sept. 10
- Police Report: Sept. 3
- Police Report: Aug. 27
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 20
- Police Report: Aug. 6
- Police Report: July 30
- Police Report: July 23
- Police Report: July 9
- Police Report: July 2
- Police Report: June 25