A bank could be the newest addition to a part of Oak Creek that promises to only get busier.
The one-story, 5,500-square-foot building would be built at 8129 S. Howell Ave. The neighborhood is already home to Woodman's and Buffalo Wild Wings, and a Sonic restaurant is under construction.
That prompted concerns from members of the Oak Creek Plan Commission last night about traffic congestion. Mayor Dick Bolender suggested developers take a hard look at ways to create the best possible traffic flow for the bank, which will include a drive-through.
The potential bank has not been named because a lease has not been finalized. The name is expected to be announced in September.
- Sola Salons holding grand opening May 9 in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Rooftop patio added to proposed expansion of the Bosch
- Pen and ink drawings going on display in May at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Festival Foods reveals detailed plans for former Kmart site on Highway 100 in Hales Corners (4)
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- Hales Corners police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce holding annual banquet April 28
- Bosch gets ready to make its move (4)