A bank could be the newest addition to a part of Oak Creek that promises to only get busier.
The one-story, 5,500-square-foot building would be built at 8129 S. Howell Ave. The neighborhood is already home to Woodman's and Buffalo Wild Wings, and a Sonic restaurant is under construction.
That prompted concerns from members of the Oak Creek Plan Commission last night about traffic congestion. Mayor Dick Bolender suggested developers take a hard look at ways to create the best possible traffic flow for the bank, which will include a drive-through.
The potential bank has not been named because a lease has not been finalized. The name is expected to be announced in September.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Door still open' for Franklin-based firm and vacant Hales Corners Kmart
- Hales Corners Historical Society will have a special program about cemetery tombstones Oct. 7
- Hales Corners police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Hales Corners will observe trick or treat times on Oct. 31
- Aligned Modern Wellness's One Year Anniversary on Oct. 2
- Modern Woodmen to host happy hour fundraiser on Oct. 1
- Sandra's on the Park puts a modern twist on supper clubs (1)
- Hales Corners police report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce Social on Sept. 29