A bank could be the newest addition to a part of Oak Creek that promises to only get busier.
The one-story, 5,500-square-foot building would be built at 8129 S. Howell Ave. The neighborhood is already home to Woodman's and Buffalo Wild Wings, and a Sonic restaurant is under construction.
That prompted concerns from members of the Oak Creek Plan Commission last night about traffic congestion. Mayor Dick Bolender suggested developers take a hard look at ways to create the best possible traffic flow for the bank, which will include a drive-through.
The potential bank has not been named because a lease has not been finalized. The name is expected to be announced in September.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners vies for fruity trees through Victory Garden Initiative
- Hales Corners police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Festival Foods looks to build at old Kmart location along Highway 100 (11)
- Hales Corners raises alcohol license quota a second time (1)
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners police report: Jan. 14, 2016 issue
- Village officials hope to change road name in 2016