A bank could be the newest addition to a part of Oak Creek that promises to only get busier.
The one-story, 5,500-square-foot building would be built at 8129 S. Howell Ave. The neighborhood is already home to Woodman's and Buffalo Wild Wings, and a Sonic restaurant is under construction.
That prompted concerns from members of the Oak Creek Plan Commission last night about traffic congestion. Mayor Dick Bolender suggested developers take a hard look at ways to create the best possible traffic flow for the bank, which will include a drive-through.
The potential bank has not been named because a lease has not been finalized. The name is expected to be announced in September.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners police report: April 16, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Library hosts free drawing program for children
- Tornado watch in effect
- New book says it all about Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: April 9, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Library's used book sale begins April 17
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum (2)
- Wheelchair basketball team heading to Nationals
- Hales Corners police report: March 26, 2015 issue