Hales Corners — A new frozen yogurt shop called YoFresh Yogurt Cafe is slated to open on South 108th Street by the first week of September.
YoFresh is part of a Boston-based franchise. It's new cafe at 5760 S. 108th St. will be the second location in Wisconsin besides Oak Creek.
Customers will be able to customize their sweet treat with any of YoFresh's self-serve "lots o' toppings."
YoFresh frozen yogurt is all-natural, contains no artificial sweeteners and is fat free, according to its menu online.
- Sola Salons holding grand opening May 9 in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Rooftop patio added to proposed expansion of the Bosch
- Pen and ink drawings going on display in May at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Festival Foods reveals detailed plans for former Kmart site on Highway 100 in Hales Corners (4)
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- Hales Corners police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce holding annual banquet April 28
- Bosch gets ready to make its move (4)