Hales Corners — A new frozen yogurt shop called YoFresh Yogurt Cafe is slated to open on South 108th Street by the first week of September.
YoFresh is part of a Boston-based franchise. It's new cafe at 5760 S. 108th St. will be the second location in Wisconsin besides Oak Creek.
Customers will be able to customize their sweet treat with any of YoFresh's self-serve "lots o' toppings."
YoFresh frozen yogurt is all-natural, contains no artificial sweeteners and is fat free, according to its menu online.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Friends group plans for sand volleyball court at Hales Corners park
- Hales Corners police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Free concerts offered all summer at Boerner in Hales Corners
- Noah Weckwirth: Milwaukee Road making a stop at Elm Grove library
- Two Village of Hales Corners police officers promoted
- Hales Corners police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- Winter's not through with us yet
- Hales Corners looks at developing former Kmart site
- CMH featured in list of Top Health Systems