Hales Corners — A new frozen yogurt shop called YoFresh Yogurt Cafe is slated to open on South 108th Street by the first week of September.
YoFresh is part of a Boston-based franchise. It's new cafe at 5760 S. 108th St. will be the second location in Wisconsin besides Oak Creek.
Customers will be able to customize their sweet treat with any of YoFresh's self-serve "lots o' toppings."
YoFresh frozen yogurt is all-natural, contains no artificial sweeteners and is fat free, according to its menu online.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- New, accessible features at Boerner Botanical Gardens open July 28
- Coordinated care makes Hales Corners girl's difficult life more liveable
- Hales Corners police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Redevelopment talks continue on former Hales Corners Kmart site
- Hales Corners police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Elementary named 'School of Merit'
- Floats needed for Hales Corners' July Fourth parade
- Hwy 100 reconstruction in Hales Corners moves forward
- Hales Corners police report: June 11, 2015 issue