Whitnall preparing to distribute nearly 1,400 iPads across district
Whitnall High in first year of program; middle school in second
The Whitnall School District is preparing to issue 830 iPad Mini tablets to its High School students in the first of a multi-year program to integrate one-to-one online technology with its students and staff. Whitnall will issue an additional 540 iPads to its Middle School students who are in the second year of the integration, which now replaces textbooks with online content only for several classes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum
- Wheelchair basketball team heading to Nationals
- Hales Corners police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Eagle scout candidate improves Hales Corners pool house lockers, benches
- Taxpayer federation to fight against $22 million Whitnall referendum
- Hales Corners police report: March 12, 2015 issue
- Temporary ice rink in Hales Corners will close after this weekend
- Additional sessions on $29.4 million Whitnall school referendum set
- Hales Corners police report: March 5, 2015 issue