Whitnall preparing to distribute nearly 1,400 iPads across district
Whitnall High in first year of program; middle school in second
The Whitnall School District is preparing to issue 830 iPad Mini tablets to its High School students in the first of a multi-year program to integrate one-to-one online technology with its students and staff. Whitnall will issue an additional 540 iPads to its Middle School students who are in the second year of the integration, which now replaces textbooks with online content only for several classes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Plans for Alyson Dudek ice skating center move forward with donation
- Hales Corners adopts tight 2016 budget of $8.15 million
- Hales Corners police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce to host social on Nov. 24
- Hales Corners police report: Nov. 19, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners 2016 proposed budget sees 'nominal increase'
- Legacy Spa & Salon to host networking event on Nov. 7 in Hales Corners
- Homeless sex offender may be in Hales Corners area
- Hales Corners preschool taking steps toward more technology
- Hales Corners police report: Nov. 12, 2015 issue