Whitnall preparing to distribute nearly 1,400 iPads across district
Whitnall High in first year of program; middle school in second
The Whitnall School District is preparing to issue 830 iPad Mini tablets to its High School students in the first of a multi-year program to integrate one-to-one online technology with its students and staff. Whitnall will issue an additional 540 iPads to its Middle School students who are in the second year of the integration, which now replaces textbooks with online content only for several classes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners police report: April 16, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Library hosts free drawing program for children
- Tornado watch in effect
- New book says it all about Hales Corners
- Hales Corners police report: April 9, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners Library's used book sale begins April 17
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum (2)
- Wheelchair basketball team heading to Nationals
- Hales Corners police report: March 26, 2015 issue