A Hales Corners resident reported someone left 10 dead squirrels and rabbits in his driveway April 12.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
The resident, in the 11800 block of West Grange Avenue, reported 10 dead squirrels and rabbits were left in his driveway at 6:45 a.m. April 12.
The resident said this is an ongoing issue at his home during this time of year due to a particular outdoor radio show on Saturday mornings.
According to police, the caller did not elaborate on the relationship between the dumped animal carcasses and the radio show, only that the time frame and prior years' occurrences of the same type of incident appears related.
No other information was released.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wheel and Sprocket offers indoor cycling classes and custom fat-tire bikes
- Hales Corners police report: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- New fixes, expanded collection slated for Hales Corners Public Library
- Pawn shop ordinance would help Hales Corners Police Department identify sale of stolen goods
- Hales Corners police report: Dec. 11, 2014 issue
- Select Hales Corners Library services on hold during carpet project
- Tailgate 'n skate with Santa in Hales Corners
- English language learners and special education students thrive in one mixed Whitnall classroom
- Hales Corners police report: Dec. 4, 2014 issue
- Zoo Interchange traffic work update