1An office computer chair, eight plastic chairs, a wood conference table and a card table were reported stolen from the Eisner office building, 9415 W. Forest Home Ave., between 7 p.m. April 4 and 1 p.m. April 7. According to police, after contact was made with the cleaning company the items "mysteriously returned to the building on April 13."
2A person broke into four vans and stole three spare tires and rims at Holz Motors, 11011 W. Janesville Road, between 6 p.m. April 5 and 7 a.m. April 7.
3An employee reported five copper downspouts were stolen from the garden house building at Boerner Botanical Gardens, 9400 Boerner Drive, at 8:40 a.m. April 15. The theft was first noticed on April 11, but it was unknown exactly when the theft occurred.
4A woman reported her wallet was stolen after she left it in a cart at Pick 'n Save, 5800 S. 108th St., about 3:30 p.m. April 18.
5A 31-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for shoplifting diapers and baby wipes at Pick 'n Save, 5800 S. 108th St., at 6:20 p.m. April 18.
6A 23-year-old Hales Corners man and a 20-year-old Muskego woman were arrested for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop on Kelm Road and 108th Street about 7:30 p.m. April 12.
7A 23-year-old Greenfield man was arrested for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop on 108th Street and Edgerton Avenue about 11:30 p.m. April 15.
8A 19-year-old Greenfield man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Forest Home and Grange avenues about midnight April 17.
9A 22-year-old Muskego man was arrested for drugged driving after he struck a traffic signal on 108th Street and Grange Avenue about 5:20 a.m. April 21.
10A 40-year-old Muskego man was arrested for hit and run after he struck a parked, unoccupied vehicle in the 5500 block of South 110th Street at about 11:05 p.m. April 12. He returned to the scene and admitted he struck the parked vehicle while reaching for a dropped cell phone, and was also arrested for a probation violation.
11One person was taken to the hospital after a two-vehicle accident on 110th Street and Janesville Road at about 5:50 p.m. April 14. One driver was cited for failure to yield while making a left turn.
12A caller reported his car was scratched in the parking lot at Xperience Fitness, 5321 S. 108th St., between 6:15 and 8:45 a.m. April 20.
13A resident in the 11800 block of West Grange Avenue reported someone left 10 dead squirrels and rabbits in his driveway at 6:45 a.m. April 12. According to the caller, this is an ongoing issue at his home during this time of year due to a particular outdoor radio show on Saturday mornings. According to police, the caller did not elaborate on the relationship between the dumped animal carcasses and the radio show, only that the time frame and prior occurrences of the same type of incident appears related.
14A resident in the 10000 block of West Upham Avenue called police after finding a raccoon in his fireplace at about 7:50 a.m. April 12. The raccoon left before the officer arrived and the homeowner was unsure where it went.
15An intoxicated 19-year-old Franklin man was arrested for disorderly conduct (state charge) after he threatened and fought with employees at McDonald's, 6000 S. 108th St., at 3:50 a.m. April 13.
16A 40-year-old Hales Corners woman was arrested for disorderly conduct after she became intoxicated and caused a loud public disturbance in the 10100 block of West Forest Home Avenue about 3 p.m. April 20.
· Three Hales Corners residents reported someone used their identity/Social Security number to file fraudulent 2013 income tax returns between April 7 and April 20.
· Hales Corners police assisted with nine rescue calls between April 7 and April 20.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: July 10, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 26, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 12
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 5, 2014
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 27
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 20
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 28
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 13