1Jewelry, silverware and other personal items were stolen from a home in the 10100 block of Whitnall Court between the evening hours of Feb. 4 and early morning hours of Feb. 5. The homeowner's son had people over during the time-frame the items went missing. Police are following up.
2A 28-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop at 108th Street and Grange Avenue at 1:50 a.m. Feb. 9. He was cited for failure to obey a sign/signal.
3A 50-year-old Hales Corners woman was arrested for drunken driving after she drove her vehicle into a ditch at 111th Street and Upham Avenue at 4:15 p.m. Feb. 5. The driver failed field sobriety tests; her blood-alcohol content was not available in the report.
4A 29-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving, second offense, and driving with a revoked license, third offense after an officer saw him swerve out of his lane on 108th Street at College Avenue at 2:20 a.m. Feb. 7. He was taken to the hospital for a blood draw, the results of which were unavailable. He also was arrested on a Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office warrant.
5One person was taken to Froedtert Hospital after one vehicle rear-ended another vehicle on Forest Home Avenue at Allenwood Lane, causing a chain reaction rear-end accident involving four vehicles at 2:40 p.m. Feb. 6. The driver of the striking vehicle was cited for following too closely.
6A woman was taken to the hospital after she pulled into traffic in the 5100 block of South 108th Street and was hit by an oncoming vehicle at 3:25 p.m. Feb. 8. The woman was cited for failure to yield while making a left turn and failure to wear a seat belt.
7One person was taken to St. Luke's Hospital after a two-car, head-on collision in the 6200 block of South 106th Street about 4 p.m. Feb. 8. The details of the accident were unavailable at the time of the report.
8A vehicle window and door were damaged in the 10600 block of West Grange Court between 10:30 p.m. Feb. 5 and 7:35 a.m. Feb. 6. Nothing was reported missing from inside the vehicle; damage to the vehicle is estimated at $400.
· Hales Corners police assisted with one rescue call between Feb. 3 and Feb. 9.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: July 10, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 26, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 12
- Hales Corners Police Report: June 5, 2014
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 27
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 20
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 28
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 13
- Hales Corners Police Report: May 6
- Police Report: April 29
- Police Report: April 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 1
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 18