· A lawn stake was reported stolen from a yard in the 11800 block of Timberline Lane reported at 11 a.m. Oct. 24.
· A license plate was reported stolen off a vehicle parked in the 5800 block of South 121st Street at 7:10 p.m. Oct. 24.
· A 20-year-old Greendale man was cited for employee theft for stealing two $20 video games at Kmart, 5600 S. 108th St., at 10:40 a.m. Oct. 27.
· A 29-year-old Greenfield man was arrested for drunken driving, second offense, at 108th Street and Edgerton Avenue about 12:10 a.m. Oct. 23. He was taken to the hospital for a blood draw, the results of which were unavailable.
· A heart-shaped pin was stuck in the front left tire of a vehicle in the 9500 block of West Forest Home Avenue either Oct. 21 or Oct. 22.
· Firefighters responded to a report of a sparking transformer in the 10000 block of West Forest Home Avenue about 8 a.m. Oct. 27, and discovered a squirrel had caused the damage. The squirrel was severely injured, and police were called in to dispatch the animal.
· The Fire Department and police responded to a local alarm for a person trapped in an elevator at Boerner Botanical Gardens, 9400 Boerner Drive, at 1:10 p.m. Oct. 27. Officers were able to extract the trapped person when the Fire Department arrived.
· A manager called police after finding out a counterfeit $20 bill had been passed at Taco Bell, 5420 S. 108th St., at 4:40 p.m. Oct. 22. It is unknown when the bill was passed.
· A 25-year-old New Berlin man was arrested for obstructing an officer after he fled on foot from a traffic stop at Forest Home and Abbott avenues at 1:35 p.m. Oct. 26. The man was quickly apprehended by the officer who had pulled him over, and he was taken into custody on a Wisconsin Department of Corrections warrant for fleeing an officer.
· A 35-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drugged driving after he drove his vehicle into the Hales Corners Floor Care building, 5863 S. 108th St., about 10:50 p.m. Oct. 26.
· Police assisted the Fire Department with six rescue calls between Oct. 21 and Oct. 27.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- Police Report: Nov. 26
- Police Report: Nov. 19
- Police Report: Nov. 12
- Police Report: Nov. 5
- Police Report: Oct. 22
- Police Report: Oct. 1
- Police Report: Sept. 24
- Police Reports: Sept. 17
- Police Report: Sept. 10
- Police Report: Sept. 3
- Police Report: Aug. 27
- Hales Corners Police Report: Aug. 20
- Police Report: Aug. 6
- Police Report: July 30
- Police Report: July 23
- Police Report: July 9
- Police Report: July 2
- Police Report: June 25
- Police Report: June 18